Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week in Review: A Reflection of January 8 – January 14

As I have mentioned in my previous blog, last Tuesday was the new student orientation for spring 2012 at the West Bend Moraine Park Technical College campus. Members of the Web Developer Club and I were there to talk to the new students about life in a student club. It was nice to see fellow members and meet potential new members.


Wednesday was a great day for a walk. We needed bread so I figured I would walk to the store, because I had a feeling it was going to be the only time in January I would be able to do so. Sure enough, we get over 4 inches of snow the following day.


After shoveling, I turned on my computer. The bookstore’s online site now has books and supplies posted for the spring semester. I looked up my classes to see what I’ll be needed and how much I’ll need to spend before the semester starts. There isn’t much time left, so I better head over to the bookstore soon.


Much of my Friday was spent at the place where I volunteer. They had a lot of work for me to do, and I accomplished a lot that day. Everyone was wearing their Packer gear for the Packer party at noon. The employees brought all kinds of food including homemade soups and green-and-gold bakery. I had a chance to meet new people and talk to people I’ve only been able to say hi to in the hall.


I went over to a friend’s place on Saturday for movies, video games, and to watch Saturday Night Live. It’s one of my favorite shows. Who knew Daniel Radcliffe could pull off those American accents?


It was another good week, but time is going by faster each time Monday comes around. One more left before classes begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment