Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Day of Spring 2012 Classes

You’d think there was a carnival and everyone was a winner last Tuesday at MPTC’s West Bend campus. Just about every student I saw walking up and down the hall was carrying a gray stuffed wolf. I was no exception. Student senate sponsored the Stuff-a-Wolf event where we were able to fill these wolves, which represents our new mascot, Maximus, with stuffing. It took much longer than I expected, and I finished the project just in time before my first class.


It was the second day of the spring semester, but it was my first day back on campus. In class we started with an icebreaker and a funny YouTube video about what not to do in a PowerPoint presentation. We got into groups to brainstorm about things like preparing for presentations and proper presentation etiquette. Homework was assigned at the end of class so I’ll be diving headfirst into that this week.


It was a pretty activity-filled day to start out my week and my semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment