Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week in Review: A Reflection of January 1 – January 7

Although some students at Moraine Park Technical College are taking classes during winterim, some students like me have a month-long break until spring classes begin. This time has been going by so quickly!


Most of my time this past week was spent with friends who are also taking a break or visiting the town where I live. The weather has been cooperating with travel so it’s made seeing friends easier.


I’m also continuing my volunteer work at a local office during break. On Friday they surprised me with a Christmas gift to say thank you for volunteering. I really feel appreciated. Everybody in the office signed the card. It was so nice and unexpected. I volunteer there about every other week, but I’ll be going in a little more often during break because they have a lot of extra work for me to do. I guess I won’t have any problem filling up my time between now and January 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment