Friday, September 30, 2011

BINGO Night in the West Bend MPTC Cafeteria

On Wednesday, I played BINGO at Moraine Park Technical College’s West Bend Campus for the first time. I recognized one of my classmates who I also sat next to at the last student orientation event where we both represented our student clubs. It was her first time playing BINGO here, too.


For $5 I got two game cards and a voucher for lunch. We played a bunch of different BINGO games such as inside picture frame, postage stamp, and four corners. My cards weren’t so lucky until we played the last round – blackout. We had to get all the numbers on our card to win. I actually won! I got a $25 gift card for Kohl’s! There were a bunch of great gift card prizes. I wouldn’t have minded winning a gift card for Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, or a gas card either. They all sound pretty useful to me, though the Starbucks one would be more for a treat than used for a necessity like gasoline.


The next BINGO event at the West Bend, hosted by the West Bend Student Senate & Activities Committee, is Monday, October 17 at 4 p.m. BINGO is also held at the Fond du Lac and Beaver Dam campuses. Check out my “Events” page on my blog for upcoming events or check your myMPTC portal under the Student Life tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment