Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Talking to Myself in the Library

Week in Review: A Reflection of February 20– February 26


I wasn’t technically talking to myself in the library; I was talking to my video camera. On Saturday I filmed my video entry for the Futuremaker Video Competition. I was a one-woman film crew, lead actress, director, screenwriter, and editor. I planned everything as much as possible before filming, and the processes went smoother than I expected. If you haven’t done so already, check out the video entries. You can rate the videos if you register.


You can see and rate my video, “I am Amanda,” at this link: http://wearefuturemakers.com/videocompetition/entry/id/264


After my video was edited and submitted, my scholarship form mailed, and my homework completed, there was enough time this past weekend to attend a last minute Oscar party at my friend’s place.


Because we’re always looking for an excuse to dress up, we put on our nicest gowns for the event. My friend had some red fabric she put in the hallway so we had a “red carpet” to walk down leading to the living room. We played a few Oscar-related games before the ceremony started. It was a really fun and unique way to spend a Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment