Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Video Project

Week in Review: A Reflection of April 23 – April 29

Lately I’ve been talking a lot about all these media projects I’ve created for my Communication Technologies class at Moraine Park Technical College. I thought you’d like to see one of them. So, here’s a video I made for my last project:


The assignment was to make a video for a business. I chose a fictitious employment services company. This video is something they could produce to get some social media notice and essentially promote their services.

I believe we are all done making videos for this class. The next big project will be to create and host a webinar. This is something definitely new to me. Have you ever participated in or hosted a webinar? Do you have any tips on how to make it successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment