Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MPTC Student Awards 2012

Friday was a special night for my fellow Moraine Park classmates and me. There was a dinner and ceremony to celebrate our achievements this academic year.


I received an MPACTE scholarship and a Meritorious Service Award. I knew quite a few people at the ceremony. Several of my friends received recognition and scholarships. I sat next to some Web Developer Club members and a former co-worker of mine who also attends MPTC.

It was refreshing to take a break from all the hard work and be acknowledged for the time and effort we put into our education and activities. Sometimes it's easy to forget to stop for a moment to appreciate and enjoy accomplishments before moving on to the next challenge.

Congratulations to all the award recipients of the night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment