Friday, May 11, 2012

Cinco de Mayo and Seis de Mayo

Week in Review: A Reflection of April 30 – May 6

The end of the semester is always busy, and it’s not just school work that’s keeping me occupied. There is always something to do or to get done this time of the year. There wasn’t much time to get any school work done, but luckily my only big concern right now is a group webinar project.

Saturday was Cinco de Mayo. I was able to meet up with a friend who was in town that I haven’t seen in a while. We went to an authentic Mexican restaurant for dinner where they were giving away hats, artificial flowers, and t-shirts.

On Sunday I went to my cousin’s baby shower. I spent time with my extended family, and I’ll be seeing some of them again this weekend for Mother’s Day. Weather pending, I’ll also be doing some yard work on Saturday or Sunday. However, most of this coming weekend will be dedicated to the webinar project, my last assignment of the spring 2012 semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment