Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Plans for Summer 2012

The spring 2012 semester is over for me at MPTC. This means it’s summer for college students! I will not be taking any summer classes, but I will be on campus periodically. I should be there in July for the New Student Orientation to represent the Web Developer Club.

I’ve already registered for the fall semester weeks ago. I have four classes that meet on campus. They are all afternoon and evening classes, and I’ll only have class two days a week.

I will be continuing with my volunteer work during the summer and learning some more programs on my computer. My birthday is in June so I’ll be celebrating that with my friends. My nephew’s birthday is also in June. I’ll be going to a family reunion later this summer at my aunt’s house.

Since it is summer you won’t be hearing from me quite as often as you do during the academic year, but I will still be writing a few blogs.

My favorite part of summer is sitting by a campfire at night. What’s your favorite part of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment