Monday, October 17, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of October 9 – 15, 2011

It feels like the end of the semester for me at Moraine Park Technical College. I have three classes ending, and I’ll be starting two new classes. One of the new classes is completely online, which is a first for me, and the other is a self-paced class.


Speaking of new classes, it’s time to start choosing classes for the spring semester of 2012. I’ll be focusing on my second program, which is the Office Assistant program, next semester. That will definitely be a change for me. I’ve got a feeling it’ll be like starting all over again at MPTC. It’ll be a new set of instructors, new classmates, and new things to learn outside of web design.


Something I’m looking forward to for the second half of the fall semester is a more flexible schedule. Only one of my classes has a specific meeting day and time each week. While I’ll still be on campus for the self-paced class, I get to choose when I work on the homework. I use the designated self-paced lab and the computer lab near the library quite often for that purpose.


Wish me luck and endurance as I begin my new classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment