Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of October 2 – 8, 2011

This week went by so fast! There is only one week of classes left for my one-credit courses. Schedules for Winterim/Spring 2012 semester are already online. My advisor sent an email out to all the students in my program to let them know they should look up their registration dates and times. He’s offering help in choosing classes as well. I met with him at the beginning of the fall semester to make sure I was on track to get my Web Site Coordinator Certificate in December.


I spent some time recently organizing a binder for the Web Developer Club. It will have the by-laws, meeting minutes, agendas, calendar of events, project opportunities, and whatever else we need to keep record of for the club. And when I graduate, or am no longer the secretary, it can be passed on to the next person.


I really tried to take advantage of the warm weather this past week. As I mentioned a few days ago, we had the Student Senate meeting outside. It was beautiful outdoors. I didn’t even mind having to rake leaves at my home. Not only did I not have to wear a scarf and gloves, I didn’t even have to wear a jacket to stay warm. It has been such a lovely week! I’ll be dreaming about it come January.

No comments:

Post a Comment