Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of October 16 – 22, 2011

This past week, as I mentioned in a previous blog, was the start of my Beginning Photoshop class. I also started a new self-paced class, Microsoft Access. It was my first week not going to class on Thursday nights for Career Development since that ended last week. It has felt like the beginning of a new semester. In an odd way it’s giving me more energy. Around midterm time it’s easy to get lethargic. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a “fall break” in the same way we get a spring break during the spring semester?


I’ve been thinking about Halloween lately since it’s coming up soon. The outside of my house is all decorated, and I’m starting to work on the inside. My costume is ready to go, and I’m excited for Halloween weekend. I’ll have to be diligent about getting my homework done this week so I don’t have to worry about it over the weekend. If I do, maybe this coming weekend can be my “fall break”.

No comments:

Post a Comment