Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thinking About Fall in April

Week in Review: A Reflection of March 26 – April 1


It’s not an April Fool’s joke, it really is time to start choosing classes for the Fall 2012 semester. My registration date is next week. Like this semester, I will be focusing on my required classes for the Office Assistant program. I spent some time this past week looking over the class schedule.


When I choose classes I ask myself a few questions before I register:

  • Is this class offered in the fall, spring, and/or summer if I don’t take it now?
  • Do I need to take a certain class as a prerequisite for another class? It’s best to take those classes as soon as possible.
  • What campus is this class held at? I stick to the West Bend campus, IVC, or online classes.
  • Are there any scheduling conflicts?

I haven’t completely decided on a schedule yet, but it looks like I will have the option to take all evening classes and maybe an online class. I’m not sure if I have a preference for what time of the day I have class.


Which do you prefer: Morning, afternoon, evening, or online classes? What are the pros and cons to these options?

No comments:

Post a Comment