Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dividing My Time


Week in Review: A Reflection of April 16 – April 22

My friend Emily's cake
I had to divide my time this past weekend between friends and schoolwork. I didn’t really mind, though, since the small project I worked on was a video for my Communication Technologies class.

We each made a video about a company that was using social media in a productive way. The videos were then posted to YouTube. I really like watching my classmates’ videos, because I could just watch their video and learn something.

When my friends came to visit this weekend, I surprised one of them with a belated birthday cake. We went to a few stores and we saw the movie, The Lucky One. With summer coming soon there’ll be some outdoor activities, but if it gets too warm, there’s always the air-conditioned movie theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment