Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Traditions

Week in Review: A Reflection of April 2 – April 8


Moraine Park campuses were closed Friday through Sunday. I sometimes, though not often, work on assignments in the computer lab on Fridays. It’s good to know when the campus is closed so you don’t drive all the way there and find the doors locked. My assignment notebook from the MPTC bookstore usually gives me a heads up about things like that.


Sunday was Easter at my grandmother’s house. It was nice to see the family some of who I haven’t seen since Christmas. My cousin made a cute coconut bunny cake. My Grandma decorated the lake house.


Unfortunately, it was a little on the chilly side and very windy. It was not a great time for egg hunting in the yard, so that didn’t happen. Although, in my Grandma’s yard I’ve seen snakes so I don’t know if I’d want my little nephew digging behind rocks and bushes for eggs.


I’m always interested in other people’s traditions. Do you have any spring traditions besides Easter egg hunting that you do every year?

No comments:

Post a Comment