Monday, November 7, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of October 30 – November 5, 2011

Spring 2012 class registration for returning students at Moraine Park was this past week. I’ll be focusing on my second program, the Office Assistant program. I signed up for four classes, all of which are during the daytime. The IT-Web Designer/Developer program, my first program, consists of all night or online classes. This will definitely be a change for me. One of the classes I signed up for is at 8:30 in the morning. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a class that early. But then again, I can’t complain because I won’t have to watch any of my favorite primetime shows online anymore.


I had to spend several hours in the computer lab, but I’m caught up with my self-paced Microsoft Access work. While I was on campus working on my homework, I noticed a book sale by the library. I bought a book by an author I like for only a dollar. The money is going to the United Way. What a great way to raise money, recycle, and buy some inexpensive books.

No comments:

Post a Comment