Monday, November 14, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of November 6 – November 12, 2011

Time went by so quickly it’s difficult to remember what even happened this past week. I suppose this could be a good thing because it means things went pretty smoothly for the week. There’s just a little more than a month left of the fall semester. It’s going to be time for winter break before we know it.


I was just short from finishing the second lesson plan for my self-paced Microsoft Access class. There are five lesson plans total, and I’m trying to finish one lesson plan per week. So, I’m a little behind schedule in that class, but I’m ahead of schedule with my Graphics for the Web class. I thought an assignment was due on Monday, but it turns out it’s due two weeks from Monday. It’s a lucky mistake, but it’s a good reminder to check and write down due dates or next time I might not be so lucky.


What I learned this past week is to focus on the positive, especially the little things from day to day. I’m pretty lucky to be able to attend college. I feel blessed to have met such nice, intelligent, and creative people in my classes and extracurricular activities. And as Friday was Veterans Day, I’m reminded how fortunate I am to live in a country full of brave men and women who ensure I get to live this life filled with opportunities and freedom. This week I’ll try to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment