Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of October 23 – 29, 2011

Mission accomplished. I finished my homework by Thursday night so I had the entire weekend off to celebrate Halloween. It really wasn’t the “fall break” like I thought it was going to be since there was a lot going on. The weather could have been better, but at least there was no snow or ice.


My online Photoshop class is moving along quickly. I looked ahead in the syllabus, and it appears we will be going through the entire book. That’s a lot of material to cover in half a semester. By taking this class and the Graphics for the Web class concurrently, I’m getting to know Photoshop CS5 really well. I’m trying to memorize more keyboard shortcuts as I go through my assignments. These are combinations of keys you press on the keyboard to get the program to perform a certain action rather than clicking through menus. It saves time.


I didn’t have a whole lot of time to work on my self-pace Microsoft Access assignments this past week, so I’ll have to make up for it this coming week. The December 8 date is looming closer. I definitely won’t be able to get all that work done in a week before the due date. Guess I’ll be spending lots of time in the computer lab this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment