Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of November 13 – 19

It’s almost time for Thanksgiving, and in honor of the occasion my friend and I decided to get crafty and make hand turkeys. You know, the kind of turkeys you made in elementary school when you’d trace your hand on a piece of paper. My nephew made his first hand turkey this year. It will be a while before my niece gets to make one of her own since she was just born this past Thursday.


It was an exciting week indeed. Not only did I get to meet my first niece, I got to go to my first Green Bay Packers game at the legendary Lambeau field. It was so cold outside, but so worth it. The weather isn’t a problem because Wisconsinites know how to layer! T-shirt, long sleeve shirt, sweater, zip-up sweater, jacket, and jersey. If I can’t move, just roll me to the stands.


The busyness of the week left me with three lesson plans to complete in three weeks. Therefore, I’ll be spending an entire day on campus in the computer lab this week. The campus is closed for Thanksgiving, so I’ll be working on it earlier in the week rather than later. There’s about one month until the end of the fall semester and the beginning of winter break!


Now, let’s see if I can remember how to make those paper snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment