Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Week 2012

Week in Review: A Reflection of November 19 – 25

A turkey made from candy pieces
I was thankful to have most of the week of Thanksgiving off. I allowed myself to stop thinking about schoolwork for a few days so I could do some art projects for fun.

On Thanksgiving we drove to my uncle and aunt’s new house for lunch. There was turkey, rolls, mash potatoes, squash, fruit, pumpkin pie, and cute little turkeys made of candy pieces. I baked some brownies and peanut butter cookies. I saw my cousin’s baby, whom I haven’t seen since Halloween, and he’s gotten so big!

I did go out shopping on Friday, but I did not get up early to do so; I went in the afternoon. It was still really crowded, and I had to wait in long lines. It was worth it, though, because I got some good deals.

I went back to working on homework on Sunday, and I was able to get everything done I needed to get done. There’s only a few weeks of classes left of the fall semester so we’re at the point in my classes where we’re showcasing everything we’ve learned throughout the past few months. We’ve got a lot to work to do for our final group project in my Customer Service Essentials class. I’ll be focusing on that this week.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment