Thursday, November 15, 2012

Busy Weekdays, Weekends, and Everything in Between

Week in Review: A Reflection of November 5 – 11

MPTC's West Bend Campus
There was plenty going on this past week on the West Bend campus. There was a book sale fundraiser outside the library, a blood drive, and a campus preview day. Along with that, many students, including me, registered online for spring 2013 classes.

A few weeks ago I spoke to my academic advisor. I wanted her to look at my records to make sure I was on track. If I had figured it out correctly, I would be receiving my Office Assistant Technical Diploma in May. She confirmed that if I take these three classes, I would graduate next spring. So, I registered for them and I’m all set!

The week was sure busy and so was the weekend. I went to a wedding of a former co-work on Friday. On Saturday I celebrated a friend’s birthday. We spent the weekend watching the BBC’s Sherlock Holmes series. She also had an awesome Sherlock board game from the ‘70s. You know it’s an older board game when one of the clues mentions USSR.

It looks like another busy week and weekend ahead. We’ll be continuing working on our customer service manual for my Customer Service Essentials Class. I have a Student Senate meeting and a Web Developer Club meeting later in the week. My niece’s first birthday is this weekend, and I will be seeing the last installment of the Twilight series. No midnight showing for us this time I think. It’s way too cold to stand outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment