Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Looking Forward to an Awesome October

Week in Review: A Reflection of September 24 – 30

September has been a very busy month, and I imagine October will be more of the same. However, I am nearing the end of my accelerated Principles of Accounting class. It’s an eight-week course that started at the end of August. I’m pretty excited to have Wednesday nights free again soon; especial since the new fall TV shows have just started.

At the end of October I am going to the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA) Programming Conference in Iowa with some MPTC Student Senate members. At the conference we’ll get to check out entertainment acts we think students will like so we can have the acts perform at our campus in the future. I’m not quite sure what the weekend all entails since I’ve never been to anything like this before. I’ll be sure to take photos and video and tell you all about it when I come back.

The week before I go to the conference, I’ll be hosting my annual Halloween party. Everybody dresses up and we play BINGO for prizes. I’ve got my Halloween costume put together already. I won’t tell you what it is, but I will say that I have purple gloves that go up to my elbows.

The only downside to October is all this leaf raking that needs to be done. Can’t we just vacuum them off the tree? No? Okay, I’ll go back to raking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment