Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Fair Time for Rain

Week in Review: A Reflection of July 23 – 29 

washington county fair grounds

It was like someone was turning a faucet on and off on Friday when I went to the Washington County Fair. I won’t complain about the rain, though, since we really needed it. Luckily, there are exhibits in the building so there’s a place to get away from the rain and have something fun to do. It’s my favorite part of the fair actually. I like looking at the photographs, furniture, and cakes that people make.

On Saturday my friends and I went to see a movie. We are trying to spend as much time as possible together, because everyone is going to be busy starting at the end of August. We’re trying to get together this coming weekend as well.

There is less than a month before my classes start at Moraine Park Technical College. I’m looking forward to new classes and seeing many classmates and clubmates I haven’t seen for a while. Since we compared schedules at the end of last semester, I know I’ll have a few classes with some of them.

If you’re a new or returning student, don’t forget to come to the Welcome Back events during the first week of classes. You can find out what’s going on and where by visiting my Events page or logging into your myMPTC account and clicking on the “Student Life” tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment