Thursday, August 30, 2012

My First Day of Fall 2012 Classes

My lunchtime view
I sat down in the cafeteria after my first class was over on Wednesday. Then I thought to myself, what am I doing here? The weather was beautiful outside, and I could see some tables through the window. So I grabbed my books and my lunch and headed outside. It was the best decision I made that day. It rejuvenated me so I was alert during my class that evening.

Since I go to class only two days during the week, I’ve got some pretty long days. I’m still deciding how I want to spend my time during the breaks in between classes. So far the plan is to spend some time outside while the weather is good. I’ll probably work on homework during that time as well, after giving my brain a little break.
Free refills!

While walking to my second class I was happy to see the new drinking fountain, also known as a “bubbler” in many parts of Wisconsin, was already installed. I’ve got some Aleutian bottles I like to bring with me to campus. This bubbler will make it easy to fill my bottle up on long days.

My tip this week: Take the opportunity to sit outside at the picnic tables on campus to eat lunch or do homework while the weather is still nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment