Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Shopping Success

Week in Review: A Reflection of June 4 – 10


Over the weekend I used the gift card I won at the Last Blast event in April to go shopping. I picked up two pairs of Capri pants and a sweatshirt, and I only had to kick in about eight dollars of my birthday money. It was a very successful shopping day.

Also during the weekend, I picked up my bridesmaid dress from the bridal shop. It’s for my sister’s wedding, and I love it. I was happy to find I will not need any alterations done to the dress, and I already have the shoes to match.

Even though it’s summer, I’ve received emails this week about some events going on this summer and next fall. One email about New Student Orientation in July asks members of MPTC student clubs to represent their club at the orientation. Another email notified us about a strategic planning meeting in September. It sounds like we’ll be able to provide some feedback about topics that concern student life such as health and wellness and campus safety.

If MPTC had fitness centers on their campuses, would you be likely to use them?

No comments:

Post a Comment