Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lots of Congratulations Are in Order

Week in Review: A Reflection of June 18 – 24

 I had such a busy week and weekend with planned and unplanned events. I had a few things to do at MPTC’s West Bend and Fond du Lac campuses including helping out with the Career Showcase on June 21.

My nephew’s birthday party was on Saturday, which also happened to be the day my cousin gave birth to her first baby. We went right after the party to see her and her new son. Congratulations!

On Sunday my family and I went to Grafton to celebrate my second cousin’s eighth grade graduation. Congratulations, Michael! It’s hard to believe he’s old enough to enter high school now. I still picture him as being seven years old.

Between all the busyness this week, I’ve been checking on the garden. It looks like we’ll be having fresh raspberries in the house soon. I hope we get some rain so everything in the garden can grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment