Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Who Needs Cancun? It’s 80 Degrees in Wisconsin!

Week in Review: A Reflection of March 19 – 25


One good thing about staying in Wisconsin for spring break this year was the warm weather. We had temperatures in the 70’s and 80’s. I wish I could have gone to London with the other MPTC students, but I wasn’t able to do it this year. However, I can live vicariously through Sara, one of Moraine Park’s international bloggers. She went on the trip, took tons of great photos, and has shared her experiences on the International Education Travel blog.


The best news from spring break came in the form of a letter in my mailbox. I’m honored to be one of the recipients of the MPACTE scholarships. In May, the Moraine Park Association for Career and Technical Education will be presenting the awards at the MPTC Student Awards’ Banquet.


Another good thing about this past week is that I got to spend less time on homework and more time with my friends. We saw the highly anticipated Hunger Games movie. I read the book beforehand and just finished it recently. It took longer than it should for me to read, because I only had time to read 10 pages at a time most days.


What did you do during spring break? If you could’ve gone anywhere, where would you have gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment