Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays! See You in 2012!


Since it is the holiday season, I’ll be taking a little break from posting blogs to spend quality time with my family. MPTC is taking a break, too. The campus will be closed beginning this Saturday, Dec. 24, and will reopen on Wednesday, Jan. 4, which is the start of Winterim. I won’t be taking any classes during the winter before the spring 2012 semester, but I’ll still be writing to you during my winter break in January.


I would like to give a big congratulation to all those students who have earned their associate degrees, technical diplomas, and certificates! We’ll miss seeing you around campus, but we wish you the best of luck on the next step in your career.


In January, I’ll be back with more blogs. I’ll let you know about my Christmas and New Years, and how I’m getting ready for the spring semester. There will be books to buy and new student orientations to attend to represent the Web Developer Club. Also, in the future, you’ll be able to see and hear me as I post my first video blog.


Happy Holidays! See you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment