Monday, December 19, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of December 12 – December 17

This past week was my last week of classes at Moraine Park Technical College for the fall 2011 semester. Everything seems to be wrapping up on campus. There aren’t any more meetings or classes to go to. All my class work is done except for the last two assignments for Beginning Photoshop.


The books I decided not to keep have been sold back to the MPTC bookstore. I’m putting the money I received from those books off to the side to help purchase my spring 2012 textbooks. The bookstore’s website lists required books and supplies for classes, but they haven’t posted next semester’s list last time I checked. I’ll check back later when it’s closer to the start of the semester.


This is the time of the semester when I wait for my final grades to come in. It can take what seems a while for instructors to grade, but I’ve already received some of my final grades. I usually check the online class portals in eCollege, but grades can also be accessed from myMPTC. Sometime soon I’ll be receiving my Web Site Coordinator Certificate. I’m pretty psyched to finally be able to put it on my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment