Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of November 27 – December 3

So this whole time I’ve been talking about December 8 being the deadline to turn in my homework for my self-paced Microsoft Access class at MPTC. I looked at the calendar recently and realized December 8 is actually a Thursday, not a Friday. It really isn’t less time to get the work done since the date didn’t change, but it feels like I lost a day. That’s okay, though, because I did a pretty good job staying on track and the last lesson plan isn’t as long as some of the other lesson plans.


November is over and December is here, and somehow it didn’t bring with it a pile of snow yet. The end of the semester has really snuck up on me. When my Graphics for the Web instructor started talking about our final project being due next week I was like, “Are you sure?” There is no work to still be assigned or completed. This is our last assignment!


After I finish these final assignments for my classes, it’ll be time to think about what I will be doing with my free time during winter break. I try to have a mix of fun and productive activities during breaks. I think I’ll get out my paint supplies and canvases since I haven’t been able to do that in a while. I’ll also be looking for a part time job that will hopefully pay some bills and allow me to gain experience and apply my new skills I’ve developed this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment