Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Wonderful Wedding

Week in Review: A Reflection of July 15 – 21

I was on a short hiatus from blogging this past week because I stood up in my friends’ bridal party. They got married this past weekend. Congratulations to them! We couldn’t have asked for a better day. I had an amazing time. All of us bridesmaids were friends in grade school. I really appreciate how we’ve all stayed in contact and supported each other though all the ups and downs post-high school life has thrown at us. I’m looking forward to our next meet-up during the winter holidays when we’ll try to get the whole bridal party back together.

The wedding season, at least for me, is now over. The fair season, however, is still here. I’m going to try to go to the Washington County Fair and the Wisconsin State Fair this summer. What kinds of foods will they put on a stick this year?

I feel like this summer has been preparing me for this fall when I will be working full-time and enrolled in class at Moraine Park. I’ve been very busy with work and wedding things, but I’m still managing to pursue my goal of learning how to run. I’m not very fast, but I’m working on endurance more than speed. It turns out that the MPTC shirts I have collected over time make excellent workout clothes.

Tuition was due this week for the fall semester, but I didn’t need to worry about that since I paid for my class a few weeks ago. I’ll be buying my new laptop and software from the bookstore within a few weeks. We’ve got a little more than a month before the semester begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment