Thursday, June 6, 2013

It’s Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Summer

Week in Review: A Reflection of May 27 – June 1

These storm clouds were definitely not invited to the party
It’s technically still spring, but it’s starting to feel a lot like summer. It’s so nice to be outdoors again. I spend every chance I get outside, even taking my lunch to the picnic tables at work so I can enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.

I was officially accepted into the Audio-Video certificate program this past week, so I went to myMPTC and registered for class. I’m so looking forward to taking the Video Camera and Lighting Techniques class that I can hardly wait for August 26! I also can’t wait to get a new laptop at the end of the summer. It’ll have Windows 8, so that will be something new for me to learn.

Because the Web club is a large group and so many members are interested in seeing a movie at the theater, I set up a SurveyMonkey poll so we can choose what times and dates work best for everyone. I learned about this website, where you can create surveys, in class at MPTC. It’s a pretty helpful tool that can be used for lot of different purposes.

I celebrated my birthday a few days early on Saturday with my friends. We tried to have a fire and roast s’mores, but we didn’t get to stay outside too long. It started raining and lightning. Oh well.

When the weather gets bad, what’s your favorite indoor summer activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment