Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Group Project Has Begun

Week in Review: A Reflection of February 18 -24

We were put into team this past week in my Team Building and Problem Solving class. We started to bounce some ideas around about what problem we’d like to address. The semester-long project is to come up with a solution to a real world problem. We get to choose the problem. My group thinks we’d like to do something along the lines of safety procedures. I’m curious to see what other groups will come up with.

In my Document Management class, we’ve moved on to electronic filing. We’ll be learning about folder hierarchy structure, backing up files, storing files on a network and online, and how to store and organize e-mails; all really important stuff!

I dressed up on Sunday for my friend’s second annual Oscar party. She laid a red carpet down her hallway for us to walk on. We filled out Oscar ballots before the awards started. I got 10 out of 24, which I think is pretty good. If you don’t see the nominated documentaries and foreign films, it’s hard to judge those categories.

My favorite part of the night was when Jennifer Lawrence won Best Actress. What was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment