Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Finished With February

Week in Review: A Reflection of February 25 – March 3

February is such a short month. When I looked at my calendar I first thought I was missing a few days. Nope. We’re finished with February and moving into, hopefully, the spring months.

Snow got in the way of plans again this past week. One of my classes was canceled. However, since so many things can be done using e-mail and eCollege, we were still able to move along with some of the material.

Our instructor sent us an e-mail notifying us that class was canceled. She gave us a list of activities we could find on eCollege to complete. Some of the things we were to talk about in class she had us post to the discussion boards on eCollege. A discussion board is kind of like a forum. The instructor posts a question or task and the students respond to the question. Students can respond to other students’ postings. I’ve used the discussion board in nearly most, if not all, of my classes, especially the online classes.

I hope that the weather conditions are better this month so I don’t have any more cancelations. What do you think the weather will be like this March?

No comments:

Post a Comment