Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot Outside

Week in Review: A Reflection of July 2 – 8

The American flag at night
It has been hot, hot, hot outside! I was able to cool off for a bit in my friend’s pool on the Fourth of July. I skipped the fireworks at the park this year in favor of the air conditioning. We stayed inside and watched some movies. Next year we’ll probably have to wear sweaters to watch the fireworks I bet!

I’ve been getting a lot of back-to-college flyers from stores in the mail lately so I know the fall semester is coming soon. There are lots of things to do to prepare for the first day of classes in August. I’ll need to pay my tuition in July, pick up my books from the bookstore, and get a few school supplies.

But, it’s not time for class just yet, so I’m looking forward to a few more summer events. I may be going to Bastille Days in Milwaukee this coming weekend. I’ve never been to it before, so I hope these plans don’t fall through.

July flies by quickly, so enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment