Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Family, My Friends, and My MPTC

Nothing is a better conversation starter than when you find you have something in common with someone. Soon I will have something in common with two of my friends and a family member. We will all be students at Moraine Park Technical College.

Even though we won’t have classes together, because we’ll all be enrolled in different degrees and certificates, it’ll be nice if we have classes at the same time. There are events, such as bingo, that happen during the afternoons and evenings. It would be fun to spend time with them doing activities like that should our schedules permit. My two friends are from high school, so I feel nostalgic about hanging out with them on campus, especially in the cafeteria.

Speaking of next semester, I’m all signed up for classes. I’ll be on campus twice every week next semester. I’ve had to rearrange my schedule at work quite a bit, but my employers are supportive of my continuing education. I’ll have to go in early some days and stay late other days. No doubt, I will be busy and tired, but I’m happy that I’ll be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment