Saturday, September 22, 2012

Four Assignments and a Wedding

Week in Review: A Reflection of September 10 – 16

This  gray wolf helps relieve stress
Last Wednesday I went to a Student Senate meeting at the West Bend campus. It was nice to see old as well as new faces. Adam, our student life advisor, gave us an overview of Student Government as well as gray wolf stress balls. We had nominations and elections for officer positions. We also discussed some upcoming events. There’s going to be a lot of things going on from now until the end of the semester!

I had a lot of things going on for homework as well. I had two integrated financial sheets to complete for accounting as well as starting a professional goal-setting project. For my Document Standards and Expectations class I had an editing assignment. In my Customer Service Essentials class I had to create a presentation about video sharing.

But, there wasn’t much time for homework this past weekend because my sister got married. I helped create the party favors that sit on the tables for dinner. They looked like little suits and wedding dresses with a ribbon tied around the waist. Those took a long time to make! So, come Monday and Tuesday, I spent the entire two days working on homework. I got everything done, but I sure did feel rushed.

How do you balance school life and family life?

No comments:

Post a Comment