Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Week in Review: A Reflection of November 20 – 26

It was a short school week and a long weekend due to Thanksgiving last Thursday. I had a traditional Thanksgiving at my grandma’s house. Our new tradition is going through the sales ads in the newspaper to see what special Black Friday items are being offered. A few of my extended family members are the kind of people who will go to the store at 4 a.m. However, I do not. That’s too cold and too early for me.


Our West Bend Student Activities Committee meeting was canceled this past week, so I had a little extra time to work on my self-paced Microsoft Access work. It was a good thing, too, because this lesson plan took longer than expected. That’s three lesson plans down and two more to go!


I get cold when I sit in the computer lab working on my lesson plans sometimes, so I was glad we received our Student Senate fleeces at the last meeting. A Senate member who’s a Graphic Communication student here at MPTC suggested the fleece style and color. It is the coolest school-related item I’ve ever owned. I love it.


The week after Thanksgiving shouldn’t be too busy of a week, but the week after will be. December 6 is our Holiday party at the West Bend campus. This will be pretty much a whole day event. I’ll be helping out that day along with other Student Activities Committee members. All the assignments for my self-paced Microsoft Access class are due by December 8. If you’ve read a few of my other blogs this semester you’ll realize I mention this class a lot. That due date is very important, so I’ve been using my blog as a reminder to stay on track and also to not forget the date. It seems to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment