Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My After Effects Demo Reel



Note: Please watch this video at it's highest quality by adjusting the YouTube player settings if necessary.

As promised, I have put together a collection of projects from my Motion/Visual Effects class. All these projects were created in After Effects, a really cool program used to create animations and title sequences. We completed the tutorial exercises in class, and then we were asked to create our own original projects. What you see here are the pieces I've created along with a description of the techniques used for each one.

This class has given me the foundation to create more advanced motion and visual effects on my own. Recently, I've used the program to construct a kinetic typography ad for a gaming community which raises money for childrens' hospitals. I enjoyed learning After Effects much more than I thought I would, and I plan on using it a lot in the future to supplement my Adobe Premiere projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment