Thursday, September 13, 2012

Autumn at MPTC

Week in Review: A Reflection of September 3 – 9

It’s a little crazy to think three weeks of classes have already past. Where did the time go? For me, it has been so busy that the days are going by quickly. Autumn is my favorite season, so I hope it doesn’t go by too fast. Although, it seems we are still having mostly summer weather. Wisconsin likes to skip and rearrange seasons, I’ve noticed.

Mostly, I’ve been busy keeping up with my four classes. One class is accelerated. It’s an eight-week course that meets once per week for four hours. It is pretty intense, and I have more work to do in a shorter period of time, but I’ll be done in October. Then, I’ll have an extra night free.

I really enjoy October. I like seeing all the leaves change from green to bright red and orange. It’s a time for warm sweaters and Packer football. There are visits to the pumpkin farm for hayrides and hot apple cider and caramel apples covered in nuts. At school, we’re settled into our routine. We know what to expect when we go to class, and our new classmates are becoming our new friends.

What’s your favorite part of fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment